El Bufadero is a geological formation consisting of underwater caves and a channel of basalt carved into the rock by the force of nature that expels water geyser effect.
El Bufadero is located in La Garita, a small coastal village with a black sand beach in the municipality of Telde on the east coast of the island of Gran Canaria.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (975)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-24 1:13