Ajuy is a small fishing village on the west coast of the island of Fuerteventura
The Ajuy beach covered with black sand contrasts with the colorful little fishing boats. The coastline in this area consists mainly of cliffs.
Ex-libris of the village are the caves, known as "Caves of Ajuy" that are within walking distance of the village from the north end of the beach.
Trip around the island of Fuerteventura in: http://youtu.be/2vOivty8NjQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (939)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-29 7:03