Landscape of the island Fuerteventura VF-30 on the road between the villages of Betancuria and Pájara.
Fuerteventura is the second largest island of the Canary archipelago and also the oldest. It lies 11 km northwest of the neighboring island of Lanzarote and 100 km from the African coast. A total of 152 beaches, dunes and golden sands many of them in the wild, and constitute one fifth of the land surface of the island, facing a sea of color turquoise beaches of Fuerteventura, the wonderful scenery, the many villages fishing villages scattered along the coast and the spirit of tranquility creates an ideal atmosphere that make the island a paradise place.
Trip around the island of Fuerteventura in: http://youtu.be/2vOivty8NjQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (939)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-27 1:30