La Oliva is a village located in the northern center of the island of Fuerteventura.
In 1709 the town was the military capital of the island, with the headquarters of the military government installed in the "House of the Colonels' building of the eighteenth century which is one of the reference points of the village, in the town center is also the Church of Our Lady of Candelaria built in 1711.
Trip around the island of Fuerteventura in: http://youtu.be/2vOivty8NjQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-18 0:59