The Valley of Santa InÚs, is located in the municipality of Betancuria on the island of Fuerteventura and is composed of villages, valleys and rugged mountains.
From the viewpoint of Corrales de Guise road FV-30 for Betancuria obtains fabulous views over the valley.
Trip around the island of Fuerteventura in: http://youtu.be/2vOivty8NjQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Kamilutka (3738) 2013-10-22 1:32
amazing view and very well shot! The colors and the the light highlight the beautiful structure of the slopes. I like the road at the bottom of the image - adds some interest and breaks the monotony of the landscape.
Thanks for sharing
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/450 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-22 1:24