The viewpoint of Corrales of Guise, 600 meters high located on the road FV-30 between the valley and the village of Santa InÚs Betancuria in the center of the island of Fuerteventura
Dominating the scene, two imposing sculptures represent Guise and Ayose, kings of the two sides in that split the island in time of the Aboriginal Indians.
The viewpoint has spectacular views over the valley of Santa InÚs, villages and valleys and rugged mountains.
Trip around the island of Fuerteventura in: http://youtu.be/2vOivty8NjQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-29
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-21 0:44