The northern coast of Spain and all of the little towns along it is something to behold. This photo was taken early in the morning in the town of Luarca.
This is a re-post from a few days ago. There were several comments about the image being too small so I enlarged it a bit and while I was at it I cropped a tiny bit off of the bottom, eliminated the cyan tint in the white areas of the boats and saturated the color a tiny bit.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sid (228) 2006-08-26 12:46
- decent note
- equally colorful n but not so clear pic, guess the enlargement has brought about grains and sharpness loss hence.
- I just love the way golden sky light reflects on waters
- though the pic is not really too sharp, but then still works very well!
- POV is contemporary.
- The name chosen suits apt!
Andre-H (1271) 2006-08-29 23:26
I love the composition and colours, which are vibrant and unsual. It's really unfortunate that it is so lacking in sharpness, though, because this is a great pic.
cak (4923) 2008-02-18 17:00
blue boat is seen good on the yellow reflection. thank u ...from istanbul
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-07
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS-1V - 35mm SLR Camera, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Fuji 200 color
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-26 12:39