One of the most beautiful civilian buildings in Sevilla stands in Calle Sierpes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
edouard_lauer (1247) 2009-03-21 10:47
i was in Sevilla about 4 years ago and it's a magnificent town and there's such a lot to see. I didn't see this building but this was because I was with my father and he is not so interested in photography as I so we did only the touristic tour.
You caught very well this building with the blue arrows pointing to the dark blue sky. Incredible and beautiful effect.
Bien hecho amigo,
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-11-04
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-21 8:21