La Juderia district in Sevilla.
- Hey Pepita, look at the tourist, taking us in photo..
- Claro, Pilar. He must be enamora'o with us, verdad? ...or probably the heat has gone over his head, lo tontito.
- Vale. E'tamo' chicas sevillanas lindas, no?
- Vale.... hehehe...
Critiques | Translate
scalerman (26900) 2008-09-02 22:09
L: you do love your shadows - it's a real treat into the view of light. I don't think many can get what this pic conveys - simply green. c
vapours (8264) 2008-09-03 0:27
Not really feeling this shot sorry Luko, a little plain jane and distant from the action of the two women. Perhaps if the background were a little more exciting it would help carry the shot a little more.
luisafonso (862) 2008-09-03 7:34
Vale tio!!! :)
Great dialogue Luko. :)
I always like what you with shadows and color. You shrunk the palette to just some pale variation of creamy brown and I love that. The graphic appeal of the symbols is also a great detail. I like it.
michel_r (1118) 2008-09-05 16:38
Il semble que chaque photographe a sa/ses photos qui l'interpelle, dieu sait pourquoi... Inconscient quand tu nous tiens...
Celle ci ne marche pas, minimum legal..;)
nszeretlek (1199) 2009-08-18 4:32
Wuoahh great dialogue ? you have even guessed and grasped the real genuine asentoo andaluu (andaluz accent) by cutting and eating the sonority of some words ( e'tamo')...The picture is really nice showing the two 'marujas'
- Copyright: Luko G R (Luko) (13998)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 24-105/4L IS
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-09-02 15:26