This photograph shows some colourful details from the intricate artworks at the Plaza de España in Sevilla, Spain.
This place was created for the World Exhibition in 1929, one of the two important dates for Sevilla. The other one was 1992, when another World Exhibition took place in that beautiful andalusian town.
Some of you might know the place from Star Wars II. In that movie scenes infront of the imperial palace at Naboo was filmed at the Plaza de España.
This photograph was taken with a medium format camera on film. Scanning was done by the processing lab. During post processing I did some curve manipulation in order to achieve better contrast and colours.
- Copyright: Maik Bunschkowski (Ishidro) (101)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-04-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentacon SIX TL, Biometar 2.8/80mm, Fuji Superia
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-10 5:36