The first time we walked past this church there were no birds in the nest, and I was amazed at the size of it, at least 5 feet across, my first thought was pterodactyl. On our return journey 2 hours later these two beautiful storks had returned.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ulli1 (55) 2008-01-25 9:52
Wonderful picture with exellent colours!
migjan (2923) 2008-01-25 12:19
Original and beautiful.
emka (100959) 2008-01-25 14:18
Wonderful picture. I like this tiled dome and of course the storks in such an incredible place.
jmdias (65603) 2008-01-25 16:34
wonderful detail of the tower and, at same time, a good image from nature. Good pov, colors, light and everything
- Copyright: Paul Gambling (PPG) (71)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2000-11-00
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 3 Film, 100-400mm f4-5.6L-IS, Fuji Velvia
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-25 9:45