The Ethnographic Museum of Mijas, located in the Plaza de la Libertad welcomes old traditional crafts of the city, such as rebuilding two oil mills, bakery, wine, art exhibitions, traditional winery among others.Mijas is a typical Andalucian village nestled on a mountainside 450 meters above sea level. The center is a maze of narrow streets with houses painted white. The village has managed to maintain and preserve their ancient traditions and charm., And donkeys are a tourist attraction, and you can enjoy the charm of the town riding a donkey.
Mijas is the largest municipality in the province of Malaga in Spain, with an area of 148 km2 extending from the mountains to the coast which includes the tourist areas of La Cala de Mijas, Riviera, Miraflores and Calahonda with 12 km of beaches.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1027)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-27 1:22