Carvajal Beachl is 1200 meters long and is located east of Fuengirola, a town located on the Costa del Sol, in the province of Malaga in Spain
This area was once occupied by Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans and Moors.
The city is dominated by the old Moorish castle Castillo Sohail, whose name derives from the names that this area has had: Suel and then Suhayl. Mass tourism destination,
Fuengirola has a length of 7 km of beaches, surrounded by hotels and every type of tourist infrastructure.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1110)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-09-05 0:53