Church of Our Lady of Remedios in Estepona.
Situated in the province of Malaga in Spain, Estepona is an ancient Phoenician village that was called Astapa. Currently Estepona is a typically Andalusian village, which has some architectural gems in its heritage. Sheltered by the Sierra Bermeja, Estepona is located on the Costa del Sol between Marbella and Manilva account in your municipality with more than 20 kilometers of beaches.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1191)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-28 0:58