Plaza Mayor (Main square) de Encinasola, a small border village with 1600 inhabitants located in the province of Huelva in Spain. Encinasola is 11 km from the town of Barracos in Portugal,across the road C-439.
It is a very old village and where you will find traces of Celtic peoples, Visigoths and Arabs that settled in antiquity.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (891)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-01 1:01