Albayzin is the old Arabic area of Granada. It's a beautiful part of the town, full of enchanting corners and it offers a nice view over the Alhambra, on the other side of the valley. But the best view of the Albayzin come from the Alhambra itself!
Critiques | Translate
rikko77 (10849) 2009-04-02 14:27
molto bella l'atmosfera che hai ricreato qui lavorando sui colori...non era facile con tutto quel bianco, ma sei stato molto bravo!
edouard_lauer (1247) 2009-04-02 23:00
I remember this area when I was there some years ago and it seems to be the same as last time. You caught very well the atmosphere that I've resented when being there with the old houses and their white facades. I also remember that it was hot and going around there was not easy as you go up and down the hills.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-11-06
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-02 14:15