A close up on the details over the mall of Al Hambra Palace. The Arabic inscription reads "There is no Victor but God" and is repeated in different designs all over the palace grounds.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (5689) 2012-09-10 18:54
Rami - I really like the concept here. You've chosen a fascinating angle and POV, your framing highlights nice detail, and it's perfectly exposed. My one comment would be that the focus seems just a tiny bit off; it's on the very bottom edge of the seal, rather than on the writing, which seems to be much more the centerpiece of the shot.
- Copyright: Rami Turk (Jupiter82) (19)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-16
- Categories: Castles, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 AFS-DX – VR
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-10 11:54