Behind the Mezquita, in Córdoba, on the Corregidor Luis de la Cerda street, I shot this picture of the sun rays illuminating the street in a low angle. To avoid being blinded by the light, I put myself close to the Mezquita's walls, so taking the picture was easier.
These streets are always full with locals and tourists walking them, and even some women with rosemary branches wanting to read the future of distracted tourists for some amount of money.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jurgen DP (jurgen) (2070)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-11
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: SONY α 100, Sony 18 -70mm, SanDisk Extr.III 4GB
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-11 3:38