La Giralda,at present the belfry , once the minaret near famous Mosque the Mezquita, fulfilling at present the function of cathedral, it comes from with period the rule of Moors and it is the symbol of city. From Tower of belfry the splendid view on city the Cordoba.
Critiques | Translate
dta (63484) 2009-03-23 5:25
Hello Jozef ,
I like a lot this kind of picture : a beautiful church tower and a palm tree in a superb blue sky . Not really original , but allways a great effect . Very good management of light .
vasilpro (40849) 2009-04-01 14:47
Beautiful bell-tower, fine sky, great capture, like it a lot the composition with the palm tree side by side, very good POV.
- Copyright: Jozef Zbigniew Napora (raszid62) (18583)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Kodak DX 6490
- Exposure: f/4, 1/750 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Bike Rally Iberia, Churches [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-23 4:53