Slovenia has only 40 km of coastline ; in Koper, karst vanishes smoothly into Adriatic. That morning, the weather was gray so I preferred shooting in black & white.
A border dispute has long opposed Slovenia and Croatia after the breakup of ex-Yougoslavia: Slovenian territorial waters were isolated between Croatia and Italy, without access to international waters. An arbitration agreement solved this dispute just before Croatia joined European Union.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Monique Gg (MG_foto) (104)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2008-08-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-08 14:39