After enjoying the beautiful views over the Bohinj lake (see previous post) we continued to Črno jezero (1294 m) - the place where we ate lunch on the first day of the trek.
From there we ascended in a beautiful path to planino Viševnik (1615 m - in the pic) where we had a nice lunch near one of the buildings.
** part of my Triglav travelogue.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ramthakur (1521) 2006-02-02 11:02
The view looks pristine and unspoilt. Reminds me strongly of my native place in the hills of India.
- Copyright: Yonathan Livny (ylivny) (179)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Triglav
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-02 9:20