After the short day (see previous post) we had a very short shower (2.5 minutes of hot water) and a nice dinner at the Dom na Komni hut. The new hut is situated above the Bohinj lake and offers excellent views of the vally and the Triglav group above it.
We woke up early in the morning and from the room's window we saw an amazing sunrize above a bed of clouds that covered the Bohinj valley (in the photo).
** part of my Triglav travelogue.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Yonathan Livny (ylivny) (179)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Triglav
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-30 4:16