Slovenija is often called "Balkan's Switzerland". North-west of the country indeed looks like Switzerland, but other regions are very different. And "kozolec", those typically slovenian hay racks, show we are not in Switzerland.
Photo taken with a long focal length, from a hill above the village.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Monique Gg (MG_foto) (86)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-30 2:59