View of the valley below Stražnji Vrh (Guard Peak), at dawn!
Stražnji Vrh is a settlement west of Črnomelj in the White Carniola area of southeastern Slovenia.
The local church is dedicated to Saint Nicholas (Slovene: sveti Miklavž) and belongs to the Parish of Črnomelj. It is a small Romanesque church that was refurbished in the Baroque style in the 17th century.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (5578)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-09 8:21