Old house in Banska Stiavnica. I've wrote a lot about Banska Stiavnica in my previous uploads and I don't want to repeat myself.
The town was one of the biggest in the middle ages, because it was very reach with gold and silver. At that time there were living over 40.000 people which for those times were a lot.
At the moment there are living about 10.000 people which is very unusual in this new era of migrations from villages to the city.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Dragan Ancevski (ancevski) (3358)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 30D, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-17 1:52