We look through tefánikovo Square Castle grounds, dominated by the church of St. Catherine - the patron saint of the city. The church is almost square double nave. Was ordained in 1488. Its present form was established in 1560 when the tower was rebuilt after a fire in the Renaissance. View of the church tower of the so-called Small also covers the Clock Tower, which is part of the walls.
Nobody has marked this note useful