In Bratislava, you meet all kind of people, a lot of tourists and some "saisonniers" trying to earn a living... and that keep faith in all they are doing...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
larhrissiHicham (577) 2013-03-01 2:10
Feel a great deal of tragedy with an undeniable artistic touch in here.
Guess the B&W mode is perfect for this pic. Nice sharpness and POV. Great composition.
ACL1978 (7467) 2013-03-01 16:38
A beautiful and poignant shot, Stephane, beautiful in B&W with the deep contrast between the stones of the walkway and the rest of the shot. A well seen and framed shot with a clear and powerful message. Thanks.
- Copyright: Stephane Bona (steph) (454)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-05-20
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D90, AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200m f/3.5-5.6 GII ED, SanDisk SDHC U2 16GB
- Exposure: f/8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-28 11:03