Modest memorial, hidden in the corner of Rudnayovo námestie, in memory of the composer's 15 visits to this city. The first time he visited Bratislava (Pressburg) in age of 9, when he held a concert.
In front of the monument is an art nouveau wrought lattice motif with the melody to the text Hosanna.
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (1541)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/2.7, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-06 2:21