Subotica, one of the most beautiful and picturesque I've every visited. It's a small town, a really small town. But very interesting for living.
The city center is very well preserved and it's full of beautiful buildings.
Subotica deserves a visit, for sure. In my case, it deserved two visits. One, when I went from Budapest to Belgrade and another when I came back.
Repost: Cropped the black frame.
Edit: The building in the photo (Subotica Theater) was a National Monument. It was demolished in 2007 (source: wiki).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Ricardo Trindade (xicomelo) (686)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-05-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Hama UV O-Haze 58mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Travelogue: Balkan Jouney - Part 2
- Date Submitted: 2008-07-22 1:26