Veoma hladan (i siv) dan na Svetog Nikolu 2010! Kej u Sremskoj Mitrovici! (fotografija nije crno bela!)
Very cold (and gray) St Nicholas day on 2010! Quay in Sremska Mitrovica!
The Slava, also called Krsna Slava (christened Slava) and Krsno ime (christened name), is the Serbian Orthodox tradition of the ritual glorification of one's family's patron saint among Serbs, Montenegrins and Macedonians. The family celebrates the Slava annually on the saint's feast day.
Sveti Nikola (St. Nicolas) is patron saint of my family.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (2881)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-19
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-13 4:31