German light tank, PzKpfw II Ausf.C (Sd.Kfz.121) or so called Panzer II from WWII resting from battle in Military museum at Kalemedgan fortress in Belgrade, Serbia.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (27418) 2014-08-31 9:01
A view f this vehicle I would only ever want to see from the safety of a museum, your angle has made the tank look imposing and I can imagine easily the fear this would instill in those it four against. A nice choice to make black and white too, it enhances the historical aspect f your subject.
- Copyright: Petar Lackovic (petarl) (1187)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-08-15
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Pentax K-5 II, Pentax 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-31 8:44