It was a beautiful warm evening on Mount Titano, in the city of San Marino. The sun was about to set and sent its last rays to Piazza Domus Plebis, where the Basilica di San Marino is situated. I also found this old Fiat on the edge of the square giving a "nostalgic" mood to the scene.
I would be pleased if you shared your opinion about the photo with me!
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (7213) 2012-09-17 14:34
Superb composition with great shapes in the car and the buildings and superb contrasing colors in blue and yellow. Well spotted and nicely executed.
have a good time
rigoletto (34109) 2012-09-17 15:01
Hi Marci :)
So, lately you have been travelling a lot!
Well, this is the best we can do. I sometimes feel that the only urge in my life is travelling.
Never been to San Marino, and the place is an actual rarity on TE. So, it is good to see a photo from there, and with that combo of yellow and sky blue. The lateral light was a bit harsh, but it works here to give the brightness of the scene. The Neoclassical architecture looks very smart.
All the best,
avigur_11 (22069) 2012-09-17 17:08
I love this special and smart composition.
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2648)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II, Sigma WIDE C-PL 52mm DG
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Rome by Bike 2012
- Theme(s): FIAT 500 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-17 14:12