Every morning at day break the shepherd and his valiant dog flock the goats of the village and they head for the sourounding fields. The summer days are long and hot. With no breeze and no shadow, the sun burns both the earth and the skin.
At the end of day, under a cloudless sunset sky you can watch them as they head back to the village.
- Copyright: Adina Buliga (spigola) (467)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D5100, AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1/3.5-5.6G DX
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Countryside life / Viata la tara [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-28 5:50