2 Sea-gulls resting on the Black Sea shore, in 2 Mai village. The sea has that color because it was storm one day before taking this picture and after taking this picture the storm has come back. The wind was so powerfull when i take this picture that I barrely hold my camera in hand.
Critiques | Translate
nchifan (910) 2004-08-26 7:59
Nice shoot Dan! Nice contrast and colors! Realy Black Sea ...
inisheer (317) 2004-08-26 13:54
I like the colours of the gulls matching the rocks. The ambiance of a stormy seashore is well rendered, congrats.
Liora (1857) 2004-08-26 14:28
I like this one Dan - the various brown tones work very well together, and the seagulls are in an interesting position. Well captured!
- Copyright: Dan Tataru (DanTe) (575)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-08-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus C-740 UZ, Digital
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/650 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Seagulls, 2 Mai [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-08-26 3:02