What do you get if you mix Paris with Moscow?
The old town was like walking in Paris. Especially under this roof. In the rest of the city center, there were a lot of blocks from the communist era, but always an old church or a wonderful traditional piece of architecture around the next corner. The name Bucuresti means "city of joy".
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fredrik Henriksen (Bergenphotos) (2220)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-03
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, Canon EF 18-55mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-30 8:38