An evening at Cernica Monastery, located at some km from Bucharest. This old and beautiful monastical complex includes 4 churches, cells building, a museum, Cernica lake, a cemetery where are burried some important cultural Romanian personalities and also an orthodox theological seminary highschool.
Here is a view to main church - Church of Saint George the Great Martyr, whose main dome can be seen on the right, the tower on the left is the belfry.
I recommend this place for everyone that stays in Bucharest for few days and would like to see some surroundings too.
Have a nice week-end!
- Copyright: Mihaela Rujan (mihaela_hk) (342)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A85
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-09 3:06