Inside the Castle the peasant Rasnov is the small town, where they are and the houses for running away before invaders of occupants of neighbouring hamlets, the store-houses are the, smithies, the bakeries, school and different this the type the buildings. Sieges lasted with times very long once even, two years, so castle had to be fully functional and self-sufficient.
Critiques | Translate
jonathan_hart (21276) 2008-08-28 1:17
sooooo pictureque, what a lovely place,
good angle, well managed settings, the quality and luminosity are great
lovely village, makes me wishing to visit
tedesse (25135) 2008-08-28 8:41
Piękny widoczek,interesująca architektura,piękne kolory i dobra ostrość.
ikeharel (77263) 2011-08-10 3:58
An interesting note, joseph, vividly excplain what we see here.
Well shown of the old houses within the walls, excelent details.
- Copyright: Jozef Zbigniew Napora (raszid62) (18515)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic DMC LS-2
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): hoooooooooo !!!, Bike Rally Romania [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-27 11:44