If you don't like thinking but you clicked it because you like all green landscapes then ignore the next lines and you can move 450 km farther southeast.
Last Glimpse at the Sun before New World's End of Day begins
Lost Valley, last station between New and Old World, in the most amazing of all journeys around the Earth.
Although this voyage begun about 2,500 years before the first by humans - which begun 600 years ago with Prince Henry and was finished by Magellan, more than a century later - it is much shorter. In fact it is 24 hours long.
High above, from the top of a 5,000+ meters high peak, that's the place to be, for the last sunset before the voyage continues, twenty minutes later, over the New World.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ilena Lo (NaturalLand) (617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-00
- Categories: Nature, Ceremony, Decisive Moment
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The End of Portugal as a nation, Prince Henry, First Circum-Navigator, 1419-1521, True Luxury, At the Begin of Incredible Voyages, Book of Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible, End of Age, World Superlatives in Azores, Green Rules! [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-26 10:45