Critiques | Translate
poulinp (4530) 2005-03-15 12:53
The composition is nice. But, for my opinion, the colors are over-over-saturated. It would be a better one without that, I think.
joso (2417) 2005-03-15 19:29
I'm asking myself about the reason of the violet touch, if it has something to do with the power of water. Your missing note doesn't helps me. But you surely has your reasons.
So I made a WS - just turned in B/W, nothing else.
Hope you don't mind.
Amaz (11475) 2009-08-01 1:07
Bela composição, Gonçalo!!
Muito ineteressante issa captura, amigo!!!
Excelente cores verdinhas (como as mesmas Açores)..
- Copyright: Goncalo Lopes (Bluejeans) (64247)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-02-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 4300
- Exposure: f/7.6, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Azores Islands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-03-15 12:49