Some detail of the famous Portuguese tiles. This particular panel was taken in the Capela das Almas chapel (xviii century). That was recently restored.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ikeharel (72903) 2013-02-08 8:10
Magnificent art of the Azulejos that I find adorable, and I have a small collection in a theme - hope you do not mind added this one.
Beautiful clear view from a close range on the tiles, vivid in tones and texture.
Keep-up taking photos of this Portugal uniqe art.
Bom fim de semana,
- Copyright: gabriel mendez (pitai) (3985)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-00-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S2 IS
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Azulejos in Portugal and former colonies [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-07 3:02