Border between Portugal and Spain, located in the District of Castelo Branco.
Segura, is a border village in the municipality of Idanha-a-Nova, district Castelo Branco, is separated from Spain by the Erges River but connected by a Roman bridge.
This border linking the Portuguese Village of Segura to village of Piedras Albas in Spain.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1041)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-03 1:18