This a view on part of the lisboa war memorial. In front of it there is a small, artificial lake or pool. Usually there is always military parading in front of it, dressed in the finest way and wearing sabers. For more information on this i would be very thankful.
Critiques | Translate
jhm (139268) 2012-05-10 4:25
These picture suits perfect on May 10, 72 year ago, the day that Belgium, France and Holland at war with Germany.
Happy a long time ago.
Perspective and depth image to the end of the view.
You chose an excellent angle, splendid presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
PecoBud (3824) 2012-05-10 10:40
I look forward to the day that there are more PEACE memorials than war memorials.
In regards to your photo, it's very well composed and presented with great detail to light and colors. Wonderful reflections on water and all captured with superb clarity. Your POV and the DOF are all perfect. Great Job Franz!!
TFS..........Your Friend from California.............Buddy
- Copyright: Franz Xaver Huber (frunchy) (1517)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-05
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D 5000, 18-105 mm f3.5-5.6 DX VR Nikkor, 67 B-W MRC Circular Polarizing
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-09 14:39