The very faithful Lisbon tram runs through it's intertwining streets like blood through veins. It is essential to city life, specially in the oldest district of Lisbon - Alfama.
I was able to capture a tram passing by with a bit of ocean/river in the background. I hope you enjoy this.
- Copyright: Jose Afonso (zeastrolux) (183)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-28
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-27 8:34