Dornes is a small village located on the bank of the ZÍzere River and is part of the municipality of Ferreira do ZÍzere.
The ex-libris of the village is the church tower. Medieval tower in unique pentagonal shape on the Iberian Peninsula whose construction dates from the eighth century.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1015)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-15 1:13