Las Docas is a new part in Lisboa at the river. There are lots of restaurants which turn into bars and clubs later on. A very interesting place and a must go for young visitors.
I took the picture out of one of those restaurants. I didn't have a tripod with me so I used the table, that's ehat you can see in the lower right corner. In fact, I don't even think it is disturbing.
But let me know what's your opinion.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rene Hartmann (Tromboa) (21)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-15
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-F828
- Exposure: f/8, 15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-24 11:16