Beautiful owl at the Lisbon Zoo.
Lisbon Zoo is the zoological garden of Lisbon, Portugal, founded in 1884. It was the product of the efforts of Dr. Van Der Laan, owner of the largest aviary in Portugal at the time, with the support of Bento de Sousa, Sousa Martins, and May Figueira. In 1905 it was transferred to the present location in Sete Rios, Lisbon. About 2,000 animals of more than 300 species are represented.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Dragao Branco (dragaob) (66)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-09-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: canon EOS350D, Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-28 7:36