Someplace in Alfama which is the most ancient and one of the most typical quarters of the city of Lisbon...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
gojo (1769) 2013-09-10 12:26
Bonsoir Jean Philippe,
A very attractive image. Lovely contrasts, fine details and good framing.
However, i suggest that You crop the bottom shadow a bit. It will give the image a better balance, I think.
GiovanniG (2489) 2013-09-10 18:59
Splendid capture so inviting. The colors and pov with great contrast focusing the eye on the red building. Very well done Jean!
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (2408)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-10 10:59
- Favorites: 1 [view]