The tram network in Lisbon (Rede eléctricos de Lisboa) serves the city of Lisbon, capital of Portugal. In operation since 1873, it currently comprises five urban lines.
The No. 28 (one in the photo) through Martim Moniz - Graça - São Tomé - Rua da Conceição - São Bento - Estrela - Campo Ourique (Prazeres Cemetery)
The center of the network is the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio) where most lines converge.
Critiques | Translate
krzychu30 (12777) 2013-09-10 1:30
Hello Jean Philippe,
crowded,little place,but so charming and captivating.The old tram of Lisbon is a real icon of the city.
I like your capture from inside the tram to present us the atmosphere while traveling the No.28
Your image transmit well the unique mood of the ride.
Have a nice day
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (472)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-09 9:08