In Lisbon in the quarter of Alfama. In a descending line you will find on your right a tiny bookshop from which the seller is often outside. It is in fact one very small hall.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ikeharel (44081) 2013-09-06 1:47
Bonjour Jean Philippe, well spotted the corner with an immaculate graffiti on walls.
Fado is the traditional music and lyrics in Portugal, and the painted scene convey this well.
But, someone was not happy with this type of music and wrote "vadio" just bellow...
The youngsters reading the books is a fine addition on image, well taken.
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (468)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Architecture, Artwork, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony alpha 37
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-06 0:43