Evora - Portugal
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
lharvey (0) 2007-05-02 18:43
This looks like a painting from the romantic period. It's beautiful, especially the foreground-the wheat stems look like they were painted on. It just 'aww's me to know there are such places in the world. You truely have captured the moment.
Ciao e Brava!
Bluejeans (64251) 2007-05-15 16:52
Ola Paulo muito bonita esta tua foto do campo , o verde a terminas num fabuloso ceu ,parabens!!!
Um abrašo Gonšalo
carlab (2097) 2007-06-12 10:31
- Copyright: Paulo Vaz (apivaz) (1902)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikon AF-DX ED 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G, Digital JPEG, Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-02 18:10